- €299 + €25 fees for companies who have a contract with Air France or who are members of BlueBiz program,
- €399 + €25 fees for any other subscription.
For all travel within metropolitan France, your employees will receive significant discounts: up to 35% off full fares(2) on flights operatd by Air France and HOP!
And for travel between metropolitan France and Europe or North Africa(3), they will receive up to 40%(4) off full fares(2) in the Economy cabin! Your card will pay for itself after 2-3 roundtrip flights on average, depending on the destination.
You can also use your France – Europe – North Africa Discount Pass for:
- flights provided by Air Corsica between Marseille, Nice, Lyon and Corsica,
- all flights provided by Chalair and Twin Jet within metropolitan France.
The France – Europe – North Africa Discount Pass is ideal for same-day or half-day roundtrip travel, so your employees can cope with the unexpected.
For flights within metropolitan France
The France – Europe – North Africa Discount Pass offers a number of exclusive advantages to make traveling even easier:
- priority access down to the last available seat,
- priority on waiting lists,
- cardholder fares available for one-way and roundtrip travel,
- changes and refunds permitted without conditions (service charges are non-refundable),
- preferential boarding at your leisure and priority access to the front of the aircraft,
- baggage allowance of 2 baggage items weighing up to 23 kg / 50 lb each (instead of just one),
- dedicated ticketing and check-in counters,
- automatic travel insurance: personal accident insurance, card cancelation insurance, baggage insurance (during your flight and your stay), legal assistance.
From metropolitan France to Europe or North Africa
The France – Europe – North Africa Discount Pass offers special services that give your employees even more flexibility:
- changes and refunds permitted without conditions for cardholder fares,
- cardholder fares available for one-way and roundtrip travel for departures from metropolitan France only
Discount Pass reservation dedicated tool is available on our new mobile website mobile.airfrance.com optimized on all smartphones iPhone (iOS>5) and Android (>4.0) and also on all other mobile phones.
- 2,500 Miles as a welcome gift when you sign up for 1 year and 5,000 Miles when you renew your membership (within 90 days of the expiration date)
- 1,000 Miles instead of 500 for each flight at the cardholder fare within metropolitan France(7)
- Up to 800 Miles per car rental with our partner Hertz
In addition, all flights(8) within metropolitan France (with or without a cardholder fare) receive qualifying flight status for Flying Blue members with a Discount Pass.
And for Flying Blue members residing in metropolitan France or Monaco, all international flights are qualifying flights.
You can also contact Air France services by phone on 3654 (€0.34/min) to renew you Discount Pass.
(1)Purchase price at an Air France point of sale, fees of €25 apply, subject to change without notice.
(2)Tax and service charges not included.
(3) Europe, Israel, Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia.
(4) Discount available only for departures from metropolitan France with Air France and HOP flight numbers.
(5) For cardholder fares booked with HOP: 1,000 qualifying Miles per flight. For Chalair and Twin Jet flights: 500 non-qualifying Miles per flight. (6) Only on ticket with Air France flight (excluding Mini fares offers) and on ticket with HOP flight (excluding promotions, typological and Basic fares).