- Located in the foremost section of our aircraft, between the Business and Economy cabins, it is separated from each by a divider.
- To ensure your peace and quiet, the Premium Economy cabin contains a limited number of seats distributed over 3 rows.
- The cabin design evokes a sense of well-being and personal space.
- Deep-blue and gray tones create a calm and serene environment, perfect for work and rest.
Your flight in the Premium Economy cabin allows you to sleep, read, and work with total freedom. With additional space for increased peace and calm, you travel in your own personal haven of comfort.
A space for privileged travel
* Except Boeing 747s.
An innovative seat...
- 20% more leg room,
- 20% wider seats.
...comfortable and adjustable
- spacious: it has a large and relaxing seat area and wide, leather armrests,
- private: the seat reclines within a fixed area, thus ensuring the comfort of all. Your personal space is protected throughout your flight,
- ergonomic: the seat adapts perfectly to the contours of your body.
- adjustable head and leg rests,
- an adjustable footrest,
- several convenient storage spaces for your personal items.
Everything you need to work or be entertained
- an interactive video screen measuring 10.4 in (26 cm),
- a noise-reducing headset offering high-quality hi-fi sound with the new "Arkamys®" technology,
- a personal, adjustable reading lamp,
- an electronic PC outlet to charge your laptop computer,
- a wide seat-back tray table allowing you to use simultaneously both your laptop computer and a notebook.
Comfort on board
- a travel kit complete with personal care items,
- a pure virgin wool blanket,
- a feather pillow,
- a bottle of water.
Please note: if your flight is operated by one of our partner airlines,
certain Air France services may not be available onboard or at the airport.