By traveling in the Premium Economy* cabin, you enjoy additional space and superior comfort, at a price suited to your professional and personal travel. At the airport and on board, we provide everything you need to make your trip a stress-free, relaxing experience.
* Only available on long-haul flights.
- Located in the foremost section of our aircraft, between the Business and Economy cabins, it is separated from each by a divider.
- To ensure your peace and quiet, the Premium Economy cabin contains a limited number of seats distributed over 3 rows.
- The cabin design evokes a sense of well-being and personal space.
Deep-blue and gray tones create a calm and serene environment, perfect for work and rest.
* Except on Boeing 777s to certain destinations and Boeing 747s.
- 20% more leg room,
- 20% wider seats.
You benefit from individualized personal space, allowing you to work or rest without being disturbed.
Our new seat is:
- spacious: it has a large and relaxing seat area and wide, leather armrests,
- private: the seat reclines within a fixed area, thus ensuring the comfort of all. Your personal space is protected throughout your flight,
- ergonomic: the seat adapts perfectly to the contours of your body.
- adjustable head and leg rests,
- an adjustable footrest,
- several convenient storage spaces for your personal items.
To ensure your total independence for work or entertainment, the seat also includes:
- an interactive video screen measuring 10.4 in (26 cm),
- a noise-reducing headset offering high-quality hi-fi sound with the new "Arkamys®" technology,
- a personal, adjustable reading lamp,
- an electronic PC outlet to charge your laptop computer,
- a wide seat-back tray table allowing you to use simultaneously both your laptop computer and a notebook.
Take advantage of the other Premium Economy benefits, including:
- a travel kit complete with personal care items,
- a pure virgin wool blanket,
- a feather pillow,
- a bottle of water.
Please note: if your flight is operated by one of our partner airlines, certain Air France services may not be available onboard or at the airport.