No matter where you're flying to, a quality meal will be served to you onboard. You’re sure to have a gourmet experience during your flight!
Our meals were conceived by Michel Nugues, member of the “Toques du Ciel” airline cuisine group. The wines and champagnes, served at no extra charge, were selected by Olivier Poussier, named world's top sommelier in 2000.
Continue with a savory appetizer* and one of the 2 hot meals** served on your flight. For some destinations in Asia, local specialties are also available.
Finally, enjoy a delicious dessert* and top it all off with coffee, tea or a digestive liqueur, served with a selection of sweet treats (nougat candies, calissons, chocolates).
- Hot and cold drinks, with or without alcohol, are served.
- Depending on your flight's duration, departure time and arrival time, a snack or breakfast including one hot item* is served.
- On longer flights, a self-service buffet including sweet and savory treats, fresh products, mini-sandwiches and ice cream is provided.
- A selection of ice cream can be served directly at your seat*.
Special meals for kids of all ages
In addition, your child's meal is served before yours for added comfort.
Please note: children aged 9-11 can also receive a meal adapted to their tastes if requested at time of booking.
* Services partially available on flights between Paris and Antananarivo, Bangkok, Cancun, Cayenne, Fort-de-France, Havana, Lima, Mauritius, Montreal, Pointe-à-Pitre, Punta-Cana, Saint-Denis, Saint-Martin and Santo-Domingo.
** A single meal is served on flights to and from Antananarivo and Saint-Martin.
Cayenne or Réunion
Depending on your flight's duration, departure time and arrival time, you will be served breakfast or a snack.