You can transport a foldable stroller and car seat in the hold at no extra charge. Some strollers may be accepted in the cabin, subject to space availability. Depending on the type of stroller, the following size limits apply:
- Small foldable stroller*: dimensions cannot exceed 15 cm x 30 cm x 100 cm / 5.9 in x 11.8 in x 39.4 in
- Other foldable stroller: it replaces the hand baggage allowance for infants, and its dimensions cannot exceed: 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm / 21 in x 13 in x 9 in. You must pack the stroller in a carrying case that covers it fully.
If you have reserved a seat for your infant, he or she receives the same baggage allowance as an adult. If your infant is traveling on your lap, you can transport for him or her:
Mini price ticket,
- a hand baggage item weighing less than 12 kg / 26.4 lb and whose dimensions do not exceed 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm, / 21 in x 13 in x 9 in,
- an additional baggage item weighing up to 10 kg (except for the
which require a supplementary fee to transport baggage in the hold). Please note: for security reasons, some airports may have to deny access to strollers inside the boarding areas.
* On long-haul flights, except between metropolitan France and Cayenne, Fort-de-France, Havana, Mauritius, Pointe-à-Pitre, Punta Cana, Reunion, Saint-Martin and Santo Domingo.