|La Navette shuttle flights: flexibility and serenity
80 flights per day: great flexibility!
Are you traveling between Paris-Orly West and Marseilles, Bordeaux, Nice or Toulouse? La Navette shuttle offers flights every hour, and every 30 or 15 minutes at peak times!
Are you early for your flight? If you have a flexible fare, you can take the first available flight (depending on seat availability).
Quick and easy check-in
Save time with e-services by checking in online with just a few clicks, or using your cell phone or a Self-Service Kiosk at the airport.
Have you rented a car from our partner Hertz*? For your return flight, you can benefit from check-in made easy: as soon as you return your Hertz rental car, you can print your boarding pass directly from a kiosk connected to www.airfrance.us.
With e-services, you also have access to a wide range of information, such as flight times. Just connect to the mobile website http://mobile.airfrance.com or send your question by SMS to 63654: you will receive a response shortly after.
* Service available at Paris-Orly, Nice, Marseilles and Toulouse.
A streamlined airport experience
Because your time is precious, we have:
- reserved departure and arrival halls with nearby parking for La Navette shuttle flights,
- improved signage to guide you through the airport,
- introduced the shortest check-in deadline in the network (20 minutes before flight departure),
- taken measures to ensure that flights take off and land close to airport terminals.
A private lounge
Are you a Flying Blue Gold or Platinum member, an Elite Plus (SkyTeam) member, or a passenger in La Première or Affaires in transit? Discover our private lounge designed to help you relax and unwind: take advantage of free newspapers and Wi-Fi / Internet access, while enjoying drinks and snacks.
Onboard: space to relax
- comfortable and spacious seats (seat width: 44 cm),
- hot drinks and pastries in the morning,
- sandwiches at mealtimes,
- refreshments and a selection of sweet and savory snacks at other times of the day,
- French and foreign newspapers (available free of charge in the boarding lounge),
- a copy of the Air France Magazine and Air France Madame (one for every block of 3 seats).
All onboard services are offered to you by Air France free of charge*.
*NB: except for champagne or special meals.