- low-salt meal, suitable for people suffering from certain heart, kidney or endocrine diseases,
- meal whose sugar, salt or fat content is suitable for people with diabetes,
- gluten-free meal,
- low-calorie meal with no sauce,
- an allergen-free meal*.
Do you have a specific diet? You may order a special meal if your flight is longer than 2 hours and 35 minutes. Simply make your request when booking your flight, or at least 48 hours before your flight.
Please note: depending on the destination, certain meals are subject to availability.
* This meal is free of the following products and their derivatives: cereals, shellfish, eggs, fish, peanuts, soy, milk, nuts (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts), celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupine, mollusks, and sulfur dioxide and sulfites in a concentration exceeding 10 mg/kg.
Air France is sensitive to food allergy issues and has started offering a special “allergen-free” meal*. Do not hesitate to request this meal when booking your flight.
* Aside from this meal, we cannot guarantee the absence of trace amounts of peanuts or other types of nuts in our meals, whether on board or at the airport.