Do you have a specific diet? You may order a special meal if your flight is longer than 2 hours and 35 minutes. Simply make your request when booking your flight, or at least 48 hours before your flight.
Please note: depending on the destination, certain meals are subject to availability.
Special meals for health reasons
If you must adhere to a specific diet for health reasons, you can order one of the following meals:
- low-salt meal, suitable for people suffering from certain heart, kidney or endocrine diseases,
- meal whose sugar, salt or fat content is suitable for people with diabetes,
- gluten-free meal,
- low-calorie meal with no sauce,
- an allergen-free meal*.
* This meal is free of the following products and their derivatives: cereals, shellfish, eggs, fish, peanuts, soy, milk, nuts (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts), celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupine, mollusks, and sulfur dioxide and sulfites in a concentration exceeding 10 mg/kg.
Information on peanuts
Air France is sensitive to food allergy issues and has started offering a special “allergen-free” meal*. Do not hesitate to request this meal when booking your flight.
* Aside from this meal, we cannot guarantee the absence of trace amounts of peanuts or other types of nuts in our meals, whether on board or at the airport.
Other special meals: vegetarian, kosher, halal, etc.
Would you like a meal that respects your diet restrictions? Choose one from the menu below:
Indian vegetarian (with dairy, no eggs)
This strictly vegetarian meal does not include meat, eggs or seafood. These Indian recipes based on sautéed vegetables may be spicy.
Vegan (no dairy or eggs)
This vegetarian meal does not include meat, seafood, eggs or milk products. It is mainly composed of vegetables, fruit and cereal grains.
This meal does not contain meat or seafood. It is composed of vegetables, cereal grains, milk products, eggs and fruit.
This Indian non-vegetarian meal does not contain beef or pork. Recipes are created from poultry, lamb, fish and eggs.
This meal does not contain pork, pork by-products, beverages with alcohol or food prepared using alcohol. All meats originate from ritually slaughtered animals.
This meal is prepared according to Jewish regulations, under the supervision of a rabbi.