Discover a new way to travel, combining speed, flexibility, and comfort with the "air & rail connection" travel solutions offered by Air France and SNCF.
Are you traveling by rail, then by air?
- To validate your plane ticket, you must first complete your rail connection leg.
is set at 15 minutes before your train´s departure.
- Access to the platform is prohibited beginning 2 minutes prior to the closing of the train doors: please arrive on time!
Are you traveling by air, then by rail?
- To validate your train ticket, you must first complete your air travel leg.
- If you are traveling with baggage, remember to collect it before proceeding to Paris-Charles de Gaulle TGV station.
No additional assistance is offered for children traveling alone on air & rail or rail & air trips.
Travel with an animal
Pets* are not accepted on air & rail or rail & air trips.
* Except guide dogs.
Go to the Animals section
Flying Blue Miles
When traveling with tgvair, or on routes between Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Brussels or Strasbourg, you earn Flying Blue Miles! You can also take advantage of benefits reserved for Flying Blue Elite members.
Advantages exclusively for Flying Blue members
Please note: when traveling with your baggage on trains, you must follow the rules established by SNCF (Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer), the French national railroad company:
- you can carry up to 3 baggage items,
- neither the length, width or depth of your baggage items may exceed 85 cm.
Please note: SNCF requires the use of a cover (120 x 90 cm / 47 x 35 in maximum) when transporting bicycles.