Air & rail connections
Discover a new way to travel, combining speed, flexibility, and comfort with the "air & rail connection" travel solutions offered by Air France and SNCF.
- Angers - St-Laud,
- Le Mans,
- Lille Europe,
- Lorraine TGV,
- Lyon Part-Dieu,
- Tours - St-Pierre-des-Corps,
- Collect your ticket at the tgvair counter in an SNCF train station
- You receive a TGVAir train ticket upon presentation of your plane ticket.
- If you reserve your trip online, a single ticket will give you access to your entire trip (rail & air). To collect your ticket, present your trip summary or a form of identification.
- Your Check-In Deadline is set at 15 minutes before your train´s departure time.
- You only check in once for the entirety of your trip (rail & air),
- To check your baggage, proceed immediately upon arrival at the airport to your flight´s check-in counter or the baggage counter.
* Including flights to overseas departments and territories
Please note: your connecting time must not exceed 24 hours.
- Collecting your ticket
- You collect your train ticket at the tgvair counter of Paris-Charles de Gaulle TGV station.
Preparing your baggage
- you can carry up to 3 baggage items,
- neither the length, width or depth of your baggage items may exceed 85 cm.