- The Hassan II mosque. It is one of the largest existing mosques. The 210 meter / 693 foot minaret is also the highest in the world, although the project for the mosque in Algiers may take its place.
- The old Medina, without a doubt the most typical part of the city with its narrow streets and ramparts. Best to visit during the day.
- The Mohammed V square, the avenue with its monumental fountain.
- The new Medina, Habous quarter
- The Sacred Heart Cathedral. The monumental, famous church in Casablanca is a fine example of the Art-Deco style while remaining close to European Gothic-style monuments.
Depending on your mood, Casablanca has many places for entertainment or strolling.
For relaxation :
Parc de la Ligue Arabe
The Public Baths
Sidi Abderrhamane, an unusual little island, a favorite place for fortune-tellers or chouwafate.
The Museum in the Villa of the Arts,
Museum of Moroccan Judaism
The central market
Twin Center Casablanca