Purpose of the job:
To monitor passenger’s accounting activity for the USA region which consists of but not
limited to; receive, research and resolve credit card disputes using banking, financial
and internal tracking systems in order to protect the company from receiving debits.
Reconcile clients and general ledger accounts. Establish processes and procedures for
the department and concerned passenger establishments.
· Handles financial inquiries and charge backs by analyzing and researching
cases and take necessary action to avoid losses · Follows up credit card, debit
memo and cash accounts and reconciles incoming payments
· Handles debit memos and related postings in general ledger and Memo Manager (ARC)
· Handles monthly reports and miscellaneous tasks
· Pulls monthly statistics and provides the report to management
· Downloads credit card reports from company and/or credit card processor's website
· Participates in the accounts payable check issuance which consists of;
- Gathering checks with supporting documents above a certain dollar amount and submitting to management for manual signatures
- Coordinating with treasury to ensure file has been acknowledged by bank
- Providing treasury with the list of checks issued so it can be submitted to bank for fraud protection
· Assists various internal departments (TLS, stations etc) with accounts receivable related issues
· Writes procedures regarding accounts receivable processes.
· Handles miscellaneous requests made by management
· At least an Associates in accounting or 3+ years of prior accounts receivable experience
· Financial analysis / budget experience a plus
· Excellent writing and communication skills
· Strong follow-up and research skills
· Knowledge of SAP, Amadeus, SIRAX, Oscar, E-Pax, E-ticket database a plus
· MS Office proficient: Word, Advanced Excel, Access
· Ticketing experienced preferred
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Qualified candidates should submit their cover letter, resume and salary expectations to: email@example.com.
Please reference Job Code #2014.034 in the email subject line and on the cover letter.
No phone calls please. Air France is committed to employing a diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/H/V
Purpose of the job: