Air France, a major international carrier is currently offering an exciting career opportunity in the New York City, NY office.
Working at Air France can take you places, even beyond work! Air France believes in promoting from within, encourages you to grow, and most of all believes in YOU.
5 TOP Reasons To Consider Air France To Be Your Next Employer
* Flight Benefits
* Motivated and Team Working Environment
* Career Growth
* Competitive Salaries
* Outstanding Medical and Dental coverage
* Handles all incoming cargo agents credit applications
* Reviews and decides where or not approval is granted
* Handles large volume of incoming inquiries regarding financial procedures, Airway bills disputes
* Updates the various Excel logs and provide statistics to management
* Assists with credit collection for Import and Export receivables
* Handles all incoming money back guarantees requests
* Communicates with all cargo operations, cargo Joint Venture (JV), CASS (CNS), agents and at times headquarters in France
* Acts as back up for other positions in the department
* Associates degree or 2 years related working experience required
* Must be dynamic, outgoing, self-motivated, team worker
* Excellent PC skills in MS Excel and Access
* Strong organization, attention to detail, follow-up, research, written and oral communication skills
* Prior experience in the airline industry and French language skills are a plus
Candidates who do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
The salary for this position will be in the low 40's. Air France offers outstanding medical and dental as well as flight benefits.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code #2007.053AF in the email subject line and on the cover letter.
No phone calls please. Air France is committed to employing a diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/H/V