AIR FRANCE KLM, the result of a merger between AIR FRANCE and KLM in 2004, is one of the leading European air transport groups. Its main activities are the air transport of passengers and cargo as well as aircraft maintenance. In 2011, AIR FRANCE KLM carried 75.8 million passengers and 1.1 million tons of cargo. The Group's fleet comprises 586 aircraft, including 173 regional aircraft operated by its partners Brit Air, City Jet, Regional and KLM Cityhopper. Its network covers 230 destinations in 113 countries from its hubs at Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam-Schiphol. The Flying Blue frequent flyer programme is leader in Europe and has over 21 million members. AIR FRANCE and KLM are members of the SkyTeam alliance which has 18 member airlines, offering customers access to a global network of over 14,800 daily flights to 993 destinations in 186 countries.
Air France continues to be a key aviation innovator. Air France was the only airline to fly the supersonic Concorde between New York City and Paris. And it is the first European airline to operate the new Airbus A380 jet to/from the U.S. It recently introduced a new Premium Voyageur economy class cabin on many routes, with upgraded service and amenities, increased legroom and reclining seats.
Air France offers a competitive benefits package that includes world-wide travel benefits, medical and dental coverage, career growth and incentives to passenger service agents such as free parking and uniforms (designed by Christian Lacroix).
By joining Air France - KLM Group you will become part of a worldwide team, opening a door to worldwide opportunities
• Optimize handling processes
• Deliver excellent passenger service
• Support flight and ground operations process
• Special Services
• Perform administrative tasks
We at Air France Ask That You Have the Following:
• Solid working experience in an airport environment in a leadership capacity
• Proficiency working with flight control
• Strong people skills in maintaining calmness, communicate effectively, work in large teams and be customer focused
• Ability to work under pressure, multitask, be detail oriented and innovative are extremely important
• Work a schedule directly linked to flight movements, which will include mornings, nights, weekends and holidays
• A good working comprehension of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Fluency is French is a plus
• Knowledge of airport infrastructure
• Thorough knowledge of the passenger handling process, aircraft handling process including cargo & technical process
• Regularly rotating shifts within hours of operation, including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Shifts are 40 hours/week, working 5 days with 2 consecutive days off
• Exceptions to this work schedule may be made based on Air France’s needs, and in compliance with local law
• Air France conducts a comprehensive 10 year background check.
Apply today to become a member of the elite Air France team.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code #2014.047 in the email subject line and on the cover letter.
No phone calls please. Air France is committed to employing a diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/H/V