At the airport, you can check in and print your boarding pass at a Self-Service Kiosk or a check-in counter.
- the day of your flight and up to your check-in deadline,
- alone or with others,
- with or without baggage,
- with a reduced rate* (proof must be presented upon boarding),
- for a trip with a connecting flight.
* Student, youth, child, couple/family, senior, convention/exhibition, naval officer, tour operator, offshore, NGO or student from Corsica.
- If you have not already checked in: you can check in via the kiosk, then self-tag your baggage items and print your boarding pass.
- If you checked in online and already have your boarding pass (printed at home or saved on your mobile phone): you can scan your boarding pass at the kiosk, and then self-tag your baggage items.
- If you checked in online but do not have your boarding pass: you can print it at the kiosk and self-tag your baggage.
Check-in is complete. You can now go to the boarding area!
EXPRESS drop-off is available in the following airports: Paris-Charles de Gaulle (Terminals 2E, 2F and 2G), Paris-Orly, Ajaccio, Bastia, Bordeaux, Brest, Biarritz, Lyon, Montpellier, Mulhouse, Nantes, Nice, Pau, Strasbourg, Toulon and Toulouse. The service will gradually be extended to most other airports in metropolitan France.
Once the system has identified you:
- the Self-Service Kiosk will retrieve your electronic ticket from our database,
- you can choose or confirm your seat on the cabin map,
- the kiosk will print your boarding pass.
- print a trip summary to keep your main trip information with you,
- check in for your return flight, if it departs within 24 hours of your arrival,
- choose an earlier flight time departing the same day, if you have a modifiable ticket (additional fees can be paid at the Self-Service Kiosk),*
- verify that your Flying Blue card number has been registered for your flight,
- book and purchase options for your trip (Baggage Options and Seat Options).
Please note: you receive a 20% discount on the airport price if you purchase your Baggage Option online. You can also use Flying Blue Miles to purchase your Baggage Option.
* Paying at Self-Service Kiosks is available in France and the United States (except Chicago) only.