Available starting from 30 hours* before your flight’s departure, online check-in enables you to confirm your presence and choose your seat. Check-in is complete when you receive your boarding pass, which you need to board your flight! Once you arrive at the airport, you simply need to leave your baggage at the baggage counter.
* 24 hours before all flights provided by Delta Air Lines and Air France flights departing from Atlanta, Detroit and Minneapolis.
To use this service, simply book your flight on www.airfrance.com. The service is currently available for departure and return flights:
- in metropolitan France,
- in Europe or between Europe and North Africa.*
- on long-haul flights, with the exception of flights to and from
* North Africa includes Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia.
If you choose to receive your boarding pass by e-mail, do not forget to print your boarding pass at home or at the airport using a Self-Service Kiosk.
If you forget your mobile phone or delete the barcode by mistake, you can print your boarding pass using a Self-Service Kiosk.
- If you are traveling in the Economy cabin, you receive this service automatically.
- If you are traveling in another cabin, you can choose to automatically receive your boarding pass.
- If your return flight departs within 18 hours of your arrival, you will receive your departure and return boarding passes in the same e-mail.
- change your seat,
- purchase additional baggage allowance at a discounted rate (at least 20% compared to the airport rate),
- cancel your check-in in just a few clicks, if you can no longer take your flight.
Want to save time during baggage check-in? Take advantage of EXPRESS drop-off and self-tag your baggage at a Self-Service Kiosk. Simply scan your boarding pass at the kiosk, then print your baggage tags.
You can proceed directly to the baggage drop-off counter by following the EXPRESS signs. An agent will then take your baggage.
Check-in is complete. You can now go to the boarding area!
EXPRESS drop-off is available in the following airports: Paris-Charles de Gaulle (Terminals 2F and 2G), Paris-Orly, Ajaccio, Bastia, Bordeaux, Brest, Biarritz, Lyon, Montpellier, Mulhouse, Nantes, Nice, Pau, Strasbourg, Toulon and Toulouse. The service will gradually be extended to most other airports in metropolitan France.
If you are traveling without baggage, you can proceed directly to boarding gate before the Boarding Deadline (last call) indicated on your boarding pass.
Please note: if you do not present yourself before the Boarding Deadline, your seat is no longer guaranteed.