Intercontinental / Caribbean /
Indian Ocean flights
Enjoy a quality meal on board, regardless of your destination. Your flight is sure to be a gourmet experience!
Quality service in the sky
Our gourmet menu is crafted by Servair chefs. The wines and champagnes, served at no extra charge, were selected by Paolo Basso, named world’s top sommelier in 2013.
From cocktails to dessert: an inspired gourmet meal
Continue with a quality appetizer,* inspired by the Business cabin menu. Then, choose one of the 2 hot meals** served on your flight. For some destinations in Asia, local specialties are also available.
Finish your meal with a delicious dessert* and top it all off with coffee, tea or a digestive liqueur, served with a cone filled with a selection of sweet treats.*
Hot or refreshing snacks
- Hot and cold drinks, with or without alcohol, are served.
- Depending on your flight's duration, departure time and arrival time, a snack or breakfast including one hot item* is served.
- On longer flights, a self-service buffet including sweet and savory treats, fresh products, mini-sandwiches and ice cream is provided.
- A selection of ice cream is also served directly at your seat.*
- In addition, a cone filled with a selection of sweet treats* is served for departures from Paris depending on your flight’s duration and departure time.
*Excluding flights between Paris and Antananarivo, Bangkok, Cancun, Cayenne, Fort-de-France, Havana, Lima, Mauritius, Montreal, Pointe-à-Pitre, Punta Cana, Saint-Denis, Saint-Martin and Santo Domingo.
** A single meal is served on flights to and from Antananarivo and Saint-Martin.
Depending on your flight's duration, departure time and arrival time, you also receive breakfast or a snack.