Do you have a particular diet? You can order a special meal on all intercontinental flights and flights to or from Algiers, Athens, Bucharest, Budapest, Casablanca, Istanbul, Kiev, Moscow, Rabat, Sofia, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tunis and Yerevan. Simply make a request when booking or no later than 48 hours before your flight.
Please note: depending on the destination, certain meals are subject to availability.
Special meals for health reasons
If you must adhere to a specific diet for health reasons, you can order one of the following meals:
- low-salt meal, suitable for people suffering from certain heart, kidney or endocrine diseases,
- meal whose sugar, salt or fat content is suitable for people with diabetes,
- gluten-free meal,
- low-calorie meal with no sauce,
- an allergen-free meal*.
* This meal is free of the following products and their derivatives: cereals, shellfish, eggs, fish, peanuts, soy, milk, nuts (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts), celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupine, mollusks, and sulfur dioxide and sulfites in a concentration exceeding 10 mg/kg.
A list of food allergens contained in meals served on flights departing from Europe and French overseas departments is indicated on board by the cabin crew.
Food allergen information
We are sensitive to food allergy issues. As a result, we now offer a special “allergen-free” meal* on certain flights. If you would like this meal, please request it when booking your flight.
* With the exception of the allergen-free meal, we cannot guarantee the absence of food allergen traces in our meals, both on board and at the airport.
Other special meals:
vegetarian, kosher, halal, etc.
Would you like a meal that respects your diet restrictions? Choose one from the menu below:
Indian vegetarian (with dairy, no eggs)
This strictly vegetarian meal does not include meat, eggs or seafood. These Indian recipes based on sautéed vegetables may be spicy.
Vegetarian (no dairy or eggs)
This meal does not include meat, seafood, eggs or milk products. It is mainly composed of vegetables, fruit and cereal grains.
This meal does not contain meat or seafood. It is composed of vegetables, cereal grains, milk products, eggs and fruit.
This Indian non-vegetarian meal does not contain beef or pork. Recipes are created from poultry, lamb, fish and eggs.
This meal does not contain pork, pork by-products, beverages with alcohol or food prepared using alcohol. All meats originate from ritually slaughtered animals.
This meal is prepared according to Jewish regulations, under the supervision of a rabbi.