Always by your side
We are dedicated to making every effort to provide a pleasant and stress-free travel experience, even in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Our AF Connect service enables us to keep you informed at all times, via e-mail, SMS or mobile phone. This complimentary service is available 24/7. Simply enter your contact details in your Air France account, Flying Blue account, or your reservation file.
You can also access updated Air France information via our websites and mobile sites, Facebook page and Twitter account, as well as through your travel agent.
Throughout your journey, you can depend on the attentive and personal assistance of our staff and crew.
Our social media teams are available every day of the week during regular working hours (GMT time) to respond to you in French or English. You can also send your questions in German, Spanish and Italian.
You can also contact us via phone or ask a question through our website.
- We will do our best to transfer you to one of the next flights, with preference to flights with Air France, KLM or SkyTeam partners.
- We will provide your new schedule via e-mail, SMS or mobile phone.
- If these solutions are not acceptable, you can book another flight directly via our call centers, our social media accounts or through your travel agent.
In some situations, you can postpone your trip yourself in the “Review/modify your reservations” section of our website. Stay informed about your flight news in real time on airfrance.com.
If you change flights, we ensure that your baggage is automatically delivered to your final destination.
You can also count on compensation if your journey was interrupted due to an overbooked flight or if your seat was changed to a different travel class from the one you booked.
- postpone your trip to a later date (subject to availability),
- cancel your trip. To request a refund (excluding service fees), visit airfrance.com. If you purchased your ticket through a travel agency, please contact them directly.
Our customer service team is at your disposal to answer any questions you may have on the terms and conditions for reimbursement if you have incurred additional expenses.
Some airports enable you to declare all missing baggage directly on our website.
We will contact you as soon as your baggage is ready to be delivered and we will gladly compensate you for the costs of necessity item purchases.
We will also offer you appropriate compensation if your baggage is damaged or not retrieved within 21 days upon arrival.
Your opinion matters to us, and we appreciate your feedback, which helps us improve our services. Each travel experience is important to us.
* list of eligible routes
Air France does its utmost to respect these commitments. In certain extraordinary circumstances, we may be obliged to adapt our response in relation to these commitments.